Pullen Memorial Baptist Church has an endowed scholarship fund; however, for 2019, funds for the scholarships will come from the bequest of Phil Letsinger.
- Applications are due online by August 11, 2019. This is a firm deadline.
- Applicants must have a meaningful relationship with Pullen Memorial Baptist Church or if already a college student should have been active before entering college.
- Applications will be accepted for students undertaking post-high school course work towards a degree or certificate.
- Applicants may apply for the scholarship at the same time they are applying for entry into an accredited institution/program. Scholarships will not be funded until the recipient is formally accepted by the institution/program.
- The selection of the scholarship recipient(s) is the decision of the GEMS Committee. The Committee may request a personal interview with an applicant.
- Applicant information will be kept confidential.
- The names of all scholarship recipients will be announced to the Pullen congregation.
- The amount of the scholarships will be up to $750.
- Notice of decisions will be made by August 25, 2019.
- We will only have online applications, no print ones.
- Scholarships recipients may reapply.
Pullen does not discriminate in the granting of scholarships on the basis of race, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity.